We offer a lot more than just detailing…
Single stage / paint revival service
Paint enhancement service
Paint correction service
Scroll down for an introduction to what we offer. Don’t forget to visit our Work section to take a closer look at some of our recent projects.
Winter Protection Services
Soft top protection
This service cleanses your fabric hood, removing mould, spors and other contamination, while also restoring the colour of the roof fabric dramatically. We also apply multiple layers of sealant to the fabric to add a weather-proof protection which can be topped us as required.
- Valeting courses
- DA – Dual action machine courses
- Rotary courses
- Ceramic Signature Coat 9h application, training and approved user status
We have been delivering training packages for more than ten years now and offer certification upon pass completion.
It’s not always an option to purchase new headlights – and restoring them can be the cheaper option the majority of the time. Various processes can be carried out to achieve these results, which sometimes includes wet sanding the plastics. Ceramic coatings can also be applied to toughen up, add layers to the plastics and provide UV, while Oxidisation protection can reduce the risk of damage caused in the future.
New car inspection
We carry out of hours inspection for customers on vehicles prior to purchase, be this a vehicle that is new to you or a brand new zero-mileage vehicle. The inspection is there to highlight defects on the vehicle, possible touch-ups, smart repairs and also examine the condition of the paint, including identification of swirls, marring and new car prep damage. This can provide you as the customer further control on the price of the vehicle, along with a higher level on detailed evidence on your new purchase. Should you book your vehicle in for any of our services after your purchase you could also be eligible for a full refund on this service.
Brake caliper refurbishment
We will prep your brakes ready to carry out a colour change, or even add a colour to the bare base metal finish. These are carried out on the vehicle, which means there are no concerns about the refitting of the brakes or any after care inspections required. Most colours can be painted onto your calipers and if you have a chosen paint colour we will aim to have this matched to the factory paint finish on your behalf.
New car sealant
This service will remove any pre-inspection foams, rubbers (etc.), and fully prep the vehicles safely, before applying a coating to your vehicle thatt can last from 12 months up to three years on the exterior. We can also apply interior coatings to plastics, leather and fabrics. A large amount of customers have their new vehicles delivered directly to ourselves from the dealership, and request that no pre-sales prep is carried out to their new vehicle, as this will be carried out by ourselves.
While your vehicle is in with us we can fit new bumpers, trims, spoilers, extensions and much more. We can also advise on parts to suit a set build and a lot of the time our customers give us freedom to carry out these upgrades, and build complete one-off and unique vehicles. To date we have had nine magazine car features, seven of which received centre page features, with six to nine pages about the car and its build.
We have worked on many restoration projects to date, including a barn find Porsche 944 and a full bare shell reparay Alfa Romeo. Speak to us about your project and let us help ensure you get the most from the build.
Show cars have been a speciality for us for years. We have worked on hundreds of show cars, with some headlining at the latest shows in the UK. We know how hard it is to place at some of these events – never mind grab attention of the crowd or win an award. We can inspect your build, highlight options available to you and guide you through our recommendations.
More about detailing
Detailing services are a very high level of service and offer a few options but primarily producing the best results from your paintwork and also applying a protective solution afterward.
It is however impossible to accurately provide a quote on detailing service over the phone as all vehicles require an ad hoc service based on the condition of the vehicle itself. All our quotes are free and all we ask if that you call our studio team to arrange viewing under our state of the art detailing bays and the car is clean when doing so.
Upon this we will be able to provide an accurate quotation usually with 2 or 3 options and allocate a booking date for your vehicle on the day if you would like to proceed and of course all quotations are free of charge.
Step by step
- First, your vehicle will be thoroughly washed using our 15 stage, 4-bucket method. All the wheel arches will be cleaned along with the wheels themselves with an option for these to be removed and sealed inside and out using a range of our Inspired Automotive products.
- The paintwork will be be clayed to remove bonded contaminates, such as ironite and grease then re-washed using our own brand Snow Foam and Shampoo.
- We’ll then check the paintwork with various light sources, before performing a 1-8 stage paintwork correction to remove all swirl marks, light to medium scratches and imperfections. That’s followed with a quick clean with our Inspired IPA alcohol panel wipe. Options to then seal and or wax the paintwork are available including long term solutions using #Ceramic Pro or #Signature Coat products such as 9h, Top Coat, Rain etc.
- Tyres will be cleaned and dressed with our Inspired Show Shine or Devine Shine tyre dressings. Exterior plastics will be optionally dressed, stainless steel and chrome will be polished with a variety of our products, before a final inspection takes place to ensure your car meets our high standards.
- We’ll even present you with photos and videos of the process!
Please note to accurately quote we do request to see the vehicle clean and under our studio lighting so we can evaluate the work required and options available for yourself.